The share allotment status of the Landmark Cars IPO is likely to be finalised on Tuesday, December 20.
Waiting for the finalisation of the share allotment status of the Landmark Cars Limited IPO? Well, if you have subscribed for the initial public offering (IPO) of Landmark Cars Limited, you can know that the share allotment status is expected to be finalised on Tuesday, December 20. Notably, the bidding process for the Landmark Cars IPO opened for subscription on December 13 and concluded after three days on December 15. On the final day of the bidding process, the issue received 3.06 times of subscription.
According to the information provided by the NSE statistics, the IPO got bids for 2,46,45,186 of the 80,41,805 shares that were offered. Retail individual investors (RIIs) received a 0.59 times subscription, followed by non-institutional investors with 1.32 times and qualified institutional buyers with 8.71 times of subscription. The public issue is likely to be listed on BSE and NSE on December 23, 2022. Once the share allotment status will be finalised and released, investors will be able to check the same online.
All they will have to do is visit the official website of BSE or the registrar of the IPO- Link Intime India Private Ltd. Here are the steps that can be followed thereafter.
How to check Landmark Cars IPO share allotment status via BSE
1. Visit the official website of BSE or click on the direct link given here— https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx.
2. Select the name of the company- Landmark Cars IPO in the menu (will only be available after the finalisation of the share allotment status).
3. Enter your application number allotted for Landmark Cars IPO.
4. Then enter your Permanent Account Number (PAN card number).
5. Click at ‘I’m not a robot’ and confirm the captcha.
6. At last click at the ‘Submit’ button and the allotment status will be displayed on the screen.
How to check Landmark Cars IPO share allotment status online via Link Intime
Visit the official website of Link Intime or click on the links mentioned here- https://linkintime.co.in/IPO/public-issues.html or https://linkintime.co.in/MIPO/Ipoallotment.html.
Select one option among our PAN card number, Application number or DP Client ID from the top bar.
Select the name of the company that is Landmark Cars IPO from the drop down menu.
Tap search and you will get your IPO share allotment status displayed on the screen of your device.